Click here to download an e-brochure describing the benefits of licensing the SABIS® program. Please visit the SABIS® Licensing website for more information.
SABIS®’s licensing program gives schools the rights to use SABIS® intellectual property within the schools' own management structure and philosophy.
The main components of the SABIS® intellectual property are as follows:
- SABIS® curriculum that is fully aligned to state curriculum standards in the subjects of mathematics, English, science, Spanish, and social studies
- Proprietary SABIS Point System® of instruction
- Highly effective SABIS Academic Monitoring System® for academic gap analysis
- SABIS®’s complete School Management System, along with market-leading assessment tools, automated progress monitoring system, and more than 250 reports
- Induction training for a licensing school’s leadership team
- Ongoing support and access to educational experts
- Regular audit and support visits
To speak with a SABIS® business development representative, please send us an email or call (952) 918-1850.